[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4802: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4804: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4805: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4806: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[MJ] Militis Justica of Stormrage • View topic - velarian - 99 Draenei Monk

velarian - 99 Draenei Monk

velarian - 99 Draenei Monk

Postby Velarian » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Character name: velarian
Realm: azjol-nerub
Level: 99
Class: Image Monk
Race: Image Draenei

my name is Alex and i play a monk healer/windwalker and i have played since vanilla and have raided on and off with raid leading experience from BC through MOP and would love to have a chance to join you guys in playing and have a chance at raiding with you as well and i can transfer right away if accepted and will be 100 soon and can gear quickly and know how to play my class well

druid,paladin,warrior,warlock,mage, shaman,hunter

Grunt work on azjol-nerub and they arent a friendly helpful guild and they were extremely rude to my friends and family i play with and looking for a guild that will go somewhere in wod

extremely high positive attitude and high energy volume and extreme high purpose to play and learn and play well

Mistweaver glyphed well and geared for mop raiding atm as im still under 100

From Naxx to SOO as dps tank and healer

dont have link most of my raiding is on old account i dont have anymore because i have taken breaks from wow for a time or two

monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday

yes

yes i have an alienware 14

no

Random avatar
Velarian

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Re: velarian - 99 Draenei Monk

Postby Haelyn » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Velarian,

Thank you for applying to Militis Justica! Our first raid is scheduled for Wednesday, December 10. If you are interested, we can probably work you in for a tryout.
Haelyn

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Return to Recruitment and Applications